blob: 41b129b0144f4f0a7dcca6cf8577a9fa38222eec (plain
In this file:
* What it is
What it is
This is a collection of applications and tools used by TDE developers.
It also has example code for use in learning TDE programming or starting
a new TDE application.
* cervisia: CVS client part
* kapptemplate: shell script to easy the beginning of new apps
* kexample: a sample TDE application, heavily documented
* kbabel: an editor for *.po files
* kbugbuster: a graphical frontend for the TDE bug reporting system
* kdepalettes: palettes matching TDE's style for Gimp and XPaint
* kmtrace: converts glibc's mtrace log into a full backtrace
* kspy: displays all used QObjects in an application
* kstartperf: startup time measurement
* scripts: various helper scripts (see scripts/README)
* scheck: An interface style to highlight accel and style guide conflicts
* kuiviewer: A KPart that lets you view .ui files.
* umbrello: A UML modeller.