|author||gregory guy <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2020-06-13 16:55:00 +0200|
|committer||gregory guy <email@example.com>||2020-06-21 15:36:20 +0200|
Conversion to the cmake building system.
Signed-off-by: gregory guy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 47 deletions
@@ -1,48 +1,2 @@
- Codeine is a very simple xine-based media player.
- I make the following promises:
- * I will not add any substantial features after version 1.0.0
- * After then, improvements will only be in the realm of usability and bug
- You can rely on Codeine for now and until xine is obsolete to be a simple
- no-frills video(/media) player.
- Visit #codeine on freenode.net!
- Max Howell
- You will need at least:
- * Qt 3.3.0 (Qt 3.2.x may work, it is just not tested)
- * KDElibs 3.3.0
- * xine-lib 1.0.0-rc4
- You also need python installed in order to build Codeine.
- I use scons + bksys as the build system. But you can still do the following:
- % ./configure && make && su -c "make install"
- Or if you have scons installed, simply:
- % scons && su -c "scons install"
- Note that scons is a little silly and this kind of thing doesn't work:
- % ./configure --prefix=/foo/bar --debug=full
- Instead do:
- % ./configure prefix=/foo/bar debug=full
- I will make the po file available for translation at the 1.0-rc1 stage, if
- you want to make a translation I thank you in advance :-)
+ Codeine - a very simple xine-based media player.