* This file is part of the KFTPGrabber project
* Copyright (C) 2003-2005 by the KFTPGrabber developers
* Copyright (C) 2003-2005 Jernej Kos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
* is provided AS IS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied
* warranty of MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, and
* NON-INFRINGEMENT. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Steet, Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301, USA.
* In addition, as a special exception, the copyright holders give
* permission to link the code of portions of this program with the
* OpenSSL library under certain conditions as described in each
* individual source file, and distribute linked combinations
* including the two.
* You must obey the GNU General Public License in all respects
* for all of the code used other than OpenSSL. If you modify
* file(s) with this exception, you may extend this exception to your
* version of the file(s), but you are not obligated to do so. If you
* do not wish to do so, delete this exception statement from your
* version. If you delete this exception statement from all source
* files in the program, then also delete it here.
* This class provides an interface to TDEDNSSD (that is available from KDE 3.4).
* @author Jernej Kos
class KFTPZeroConf : public TQObject
KFTPZeroConf(TQObject *parent = 0, const char *name = 0);
const TQValueList<DNSSD::RemoteService::Ptr> &getServiceList() const;