|author||dscho <dscho>||2003-02-08 14:28:27 +0000|
|committer||dscho <dscho>||2003-02-08 14:28:27 +0000|
Diffstat (limited to 'CHANGES')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 87 deletions
diff --git a/CHANGES b/CHANGES
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,87 +0,0 @@
- moved appropriate files to contrib/ and examples/ respectively
- fixed long standing cargs bug
- Even better x11vnc from Karl J. Runge! (supports different kbd layouts of
- Better x11vnc from Karl J. Runge!
- fixed severe bug (Const Kaplinsky)
- got patch from Const Kaplisnky with CursorPosUpdate encoding and some Docs
- sync'ed with newest RealVNC (ZRLE encoding)
- a HTTP request for tunnelling was added (to fool strict web proxies)
- sync'ed with TightVNC 1.2.5
- support for NewFB from Const Kaplinsky
- memory leaks squashed (localtime pseudo leak is still there :-)
- small improvements for OSXvnc (still not working correctly)
- synced with TightVNC 1.2.3
- solaris compile cleanups
- many x11vnc improvements
- added backchannel, an encoding which needs special clients to pass
- arbitrary data to the client
- changes from Tim Jansen regarding multi threading and client blocking
- as well as C++ compliancy
- x11vnc can be controlled by starting again with special options if compiling
- with LOCAL_CONTROL defined
- added x11vnc, a x0rfbserver clone
- regard deferUpdateTime in processEvents, if usec<0
- initialize deferUpdateTime (memory "leak"!)
- changed command line handling (arguments are parsed and then removed)
- added very simple example: zippy
- added rfbDrawLine, rfbDrawPixel
- inserted a deferUpdate mechanism (X11 independent).
- removed deletion of requestedRegion
- added rfbLoadConsoleFont
- fixed font colour handling.
- added rfbSelectBox
- added rfbDrawCharWithClip to allow for clipping and a background colour.
- fixed font colours
- added rfbFillRect
- added IO function to check password.
- rfbNewClient now sets the socket in the fd_set (for the select() call)
- when compiling the library with HAVE_PTHREADS and an application
- which includes "rfb.h" without, the structures got mixed up.
- So, the pthreads section is now always at the end, and also
- you get a linker error for rfbInitServer when using two different
- pthread setups.
- fixed two deadlocks: when setting a cursor and when using CopyRect
- fixed CopyRect when copying modified regions (they lost the modified
- WIN32 target compiles and works for example :-)
- fixed CopyRect (was using the wrong order of rectangles...)
- should also work with pthreads, because copyrects are
- always sent immediately (so that two consecutive copy rects
- cannot conflict).
- changed rfbUndrawCursor(rfbClientPtr) to (rfbScreenInfoPtr), because
- this makes more sense!
- flag backgroundLoop in rfbScreenInfo (if having pthreads)
- CopyRect & CopyRegion were implemented.
- if you use a rfbDoCopyR* function, it copies the data in the
- framebuffer. If you prefer to do that yourself, use rfbScheduleCopyR*
- instead; this doesn't modify the frameBuffer.
- added flag to optionally not send XCursor updates, but only RichCursor,
- or if that is not possible, fall back to server side cursor.
- This is useful if your cursor has many nice colours.
- fixed java viewer on server side:
- SendCursorUpdate would send data even before the client pixel format
- was set, but the java applet doesn't like the server's format.
- fixed two pthread issues:
- rfbSendFramebuffer was sent by a ProcessClientMessage function
- (unprotected by updateMutex).
- cursor coordinates were set without protection by cursorMutex
- source is now equivalent to TridiaVNC 1.2.1
- pthreads now work (use iterators!)
- cursors are supported (rfbSetCursor automatically undraws cursor)
- support for 3 bytes/pixel (slow!)
- server side colourmap support
- fixed rfbCloseClient not to close the connection (pthreads!)
- this is done lazily (and with proper signalling).
- cleaned up mac.c (from original OSXvnc); now compiles (untested!)
- compiles cleanly on Linux, IRIX, BSD, Apple (Darwin)
- fixed prototypes
- rewrote API to use pseudo-methods instead of required functions.
- lots of clean up.
- Example can show symbols now.
- All encodings