You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Currently translated at 85.6% (77 of 90 strings) Translation: applications/kbiff Translate-URL: https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/weblate/projects/applications/kbiff/de/
|1 year ago|
|cmake@8668335711||1 year ago|
|doc||2 years ago|
|kbiff||2 years ago|
|man||2 years ago|
|po||1 year ago|
|.gitmodules||1 year ago|
|AUTHORS||8 years ago|
|CMakeL10n.txt||2 years ago|
|CMakeLists.txt||2 years ago|
|COPYING||8 years ago|
|ChangeLog||8 years ago|
|ConfigureChecks.cmake||2 years ago|
|INSTALL||2 years ago|
|README||2 years ago|
|config.h.cmake||3 years ago|
KBiff - a biff utility.
Kbiff is a "xbiff like" mail notification utility for TDE.
It has multiple pixmaps, session management and GUI configuration.
It can "dock" into the TDE panel. It can display animated gifs, play
system sounds or run arbitrary shell command when new mail arrives.
It is highly configurable but very easy to use and setup. It tries
to combine the best or at least "all" of the features of most of the
other "biff" programs out there, namely:
* Pure GUI configuration. No command line parameters or strange config
files. All settings for KBiff can be done from one setup dialog.
* Session management. KBiff starts up with the same configuration you
left it with.
* Panel docking. KBiff can be docked into the panel very easily. Handy
when you are monitoring several mailboxes and don't have the room
* System sounds. KBiff can play most audio files when new mail arrives.
* Animated gifs. KBiff can handle GIF89 animated gifs.
* It supports mbox, maildir, mh, POP3(S), IMAP4(S) and NNTP mailboxes.
* Highly configurable. There are very few things in KBiff that you
have to accept. Most things can be changed to fit your needs.