kdiff3 - a diff and merge program.
KDiff3 is a program that compares two or three input files and shows the differences line by line and character by character. It provides an automatic merge facility and an integrated editor for comfortable solving of merge conflicts.
KDiff3 allows recursive directory comparison and merging as well.
- compares and merges two or three input files or directories,
- shows the differences line by line and character by character (!)
- provides an automatic merge-facility and
- has an integrated editor for comfortable solving of merge-conflicts
- has support for TDE-TDEIO (ftp, sftp, http, fish, smb)
- has an intuitive graphical user interface
- has a Konqueror service menu plugin
If you wish to contribute to kdiff3 (TDE), you might do so:
TDE Gitea Workspace (TGW) collaboration tool. https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea
TDE Weblate Translation Workspace (TWTW) collaboration tool. https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/weblate