KDirStat – a graphical disk usage utility
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- We would like to thank the following people:
- - Alexander Rawass <email@example.com> for implementing the
- first version of treemaps for KDirStat (this version has been completely
- replaced beginning May 2002).
- - Ben Shneiderman for his ingenious idea of treemaps as an alternative and
- truly intuitive way of visualizing trees.
- - All the people at the TU Eindhoven who worked on SequoiaView that gave us the
- inspiration for including treemaps in KDirStat and numerous papers describing
- the algorithms behind it.
- - Harald Fernengel (firstname.lastname@example.org) for continued support for
- integrating KDirStat with new Qt versions.
- - Toyohiro Asukai <email@example.com> for Asian support patches.