- 1. Perhaps show items in popup menu that corresponds to the two most
- frequently used layouts in "toggle mode" in bold, rather then with asterisks.
- 2. Translate documentation.
- 3. Create UI to configure keyboard groups. Should be possible in XFree86
- >= 4.3 (and X.Org), e.g. run setxkbmap -layout "us,ru,ua"
- 4. Somehow automatically detect wrong keyboard layout. E.g. if I type "vfvf
- vskf hfve", magically figure out that I meant to type "ÍÁÍÁ ÍÙÌÁ ÒÁÍÕ" in
- Russian. There are Windows programs that do that, like Punto Switcher.
- 5. Need an icon!