KMPlayer - a simple media player for TDE.
KMPlayer is a GUI for several backends, namely:
It can play DVD/VCD movies, from file or url and from a video device.
* can act as a browser plugin for Konqueror
* can embed into a KOffice document.
* play DVD (DVDNav only with the Xine player)
* play VCD
* let the backend players play from a pipe (read from stdin)
* play from a TV device (experimental)
* show backend player's console output
* launch ffserver when viewing from a v4l device
* DCOP KMediaPlayer interface support
* VDR viewer frontend (with *kxvplayer), configure VDR keys with standard TDE
shortcut configure window
* Lots of configurable shortcuts. Highly recommended for the VDR keys
and volume increase/decrease
* Broadcaste http streaming by using ffserver/ffmpeg
If you wish to contribute to kmplayer, you might do so:
- TDE Gitea Workspace (TGW) collaboration tool.
- TDE Weblate Translation Workspace (TWTW) collaboration tool.