- @mainpage Chalk Image manipulation and paint application
- Chalk is an advanced and modular paint and image manipulation
- Chalk is built around two core libraries: chalkcolor and chalkimage.
- The chalkcolor library abstracts colorspaces and color
- transformations. Colorspaces provide functions to manipulate pixels. The
- kritcolor library loads colorspace plugins to extend the range of
- available colorspaces.
- The chalkimage library abstracts the storage, creation, inspection
- and manipulation of pixels stored in a rectangular area. It provides
- layers, filters, iterators and painters. Filters and paint operations
- are provided as service plugins loaded through the appropriate trader
- Both libraries are used by the user interface, which is a KOffice
- part. the user interface loads tools and other plugins.
- #ifndef DESIGN
- #define DESIGN
- // Let's keep icefox.net/kde/tests.headerincluded_koffice.html happy