KShutdown – graphical shutdown utility
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
KShutDown is an advanced shut down utility for TDE.
Odd numbers in version mean it's unstable/beta (e.g. 0.7.1, 0.9).
Even numbers mean it's stable (e.g. 0.8, 0.10.5).
- Turn Off Computer (logout and halt the system)
- Restart Computer (logout and reboot the system)
- Lock Session (lock the screen using a screen saver)
- End Current Session (end the current TDE session and logout the user)
- Extras (additional, user commands)
- Time and delay options
- Command line and DCOP support
- System tray and panel applet
- Visual and sound notifications
- TDE Kiosk support
- And more...
http://kshutdown.sourceforge.net (Home Page)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kshutdown (Project Page)
http://freshmeat.net/projects/kshutdown (freshmeat.net Page)
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=9754 (KDE-Apps.org Page)
http://www.kde.org (KDE Home Page)
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE
(C) Konrad Twardowski <email@example.com>
KShutDown is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL)