- TDE version: R14.0.10 [DEVELOPMENT]
- APP version: 0.4.8
- Distribution: Jessie/Stretch
- System: Linux 4.9.0-14-amd64
- Hardware: x86_64
- Compiler: GNU 4.9.2
On the Czech keyboard (and probably others), AltGr functions as a modifier, similar to Shift. For example, AltGr+Q writes
\, AltGr+W writes
|, AltGr+X writes
#, AltGr+C writes
&,… Kvkbd including all current patches writes the expected characters, but after pressing AltGr on the virtual keyboard is not rendered corresponding characters on the buttons.
Steps to reproduce
- Add the Czech keyboard layout and select it as active.
- Press on kvkbd right Alt (AltrGr).
- Observe that the characters on the buttons remained unchanged.
- Press X – you will see that it will be written