- #1 : On really small buttons, the focus rectangle looks strange. (Not only my fault, though,
- same happens in almost every style I've tried.) Ill try to come up with something else
- for the focus indication.
- #2 : When you first select this style, some apps, like kicker, wont refresh all the settings.
- This is not really a bug in Lipstik, but it happens.
- (Workaround : restart KDE, or just kicker by pressing ALT+F2 and
- type "dcop kicker Panel restart".
- #3 : Looking for a way to make the menu titles have the "unflatten" look even when the taskbar
- is set to flat... (Dont know yet... Maybe qtcast for the menu class?)
- UPDATE: Well, since the style is designed with KDE 3.5 in mind, and my flat kicker
- buttons hack for older KDE versions is gone, the menu titles wont get the flat
- look, since that was a side-effect of this hack.
- #4 : Find a way to highlight the kicker taskbar buttons when in flat mode... What is that about?
- I can't remember :)
- #5 : Toolbar gradients quite suck ;)