released this 3 years ago | 8118 commits to r14.0.x since this release
Highlights some of the most important fixes introduced by this maintenance release.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed some SAK related bugs
- Fixed TLS support in recent distros
- Clean up links to non functional old websites
- Fixed several FTBFS caused by newer library versions
- Fixed annoying crashes in TDevelop
- Several packages have been migrated to CMake build system
- General polishing of TDE look and brand
- Several translation updates
- Better support for XDG standard
- Improved detection of ruby version
- Added support for a new location of the ICEauthority file
- Added support for recent versions of libpqxx
- Added support for MySQL 8.x
- Added initial support for DilOS builds
- Added initial support for build with musl libc
- Added support for build with LibreSSL
- Restored both AIM and MSN protocols in kopete
- Revived NetBSD support for various packages
- CVE-2019-14744: Prevent arbitrary code execution from .desktop files
- CVE-2018-19872: Fix crash in tqimage for certain malformed ppm image files
The full version of the release notes is available at wiki.
The complete list of bugs fixed in this release is available at these
locations (please note that two lists complement each others, they are not
A detailed commit change log is also available at wiki.
Please read through the following notes before upgrading. If applicable to your system, follow the recommended steps.
- Bug fixes