Konqueror broken links with special character in path name.
Openopened 3 years ago by MicheleC · 0 comments
- TDE version: R14.1.0
- Distribution: debian buster
- Hardware: amd64
konqueror displays broken links when special characters are used in file/folder names. This is most likely a problem in tdehtml engine.
Steps to reproduce
- Create folder with special characters
- Copy/create an html file in the folder and make sure the file contains links to other pages
- Open the file in Konqueror
- Hover over the link: notice the wrong path in the status bar
Reference in new issue
There is no content yet.
Delete Branch '%!s(MISSING)'
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?