- HOWTO Make KDED Modules.
- KDED Modules are very similar to modules for the control center. A KDED Module
- is loaded when a call is made to it.
- A KDED Module needs to provide a factory method that creates an object that
- is derived from KDEDModule. The name of a factory method always starts with
- It also needs to provide a desktop file that defines the service provided by
- the module. The desktop file needs to be installed under
- $TDEDIR/share/services/kded/. The name of the desktop file must match with
- the name of the DCOP object that is implemented by the module.
- The desktop file needs to define the library in which the module is
- implemented. The name of the library always starts with kded_.
- The tdelibs/kded/test/ directory contains a sample implementation.