- - KSSLServer class needs to be written (in a separate lib!!) so that an app
- can act as an SSL server.
- - The certificate factory is not done. This is needed to generate personal
- certificates (self signed) for users.
- This should be a separate app I guess, and can include a CA signer even.
- - KDE4 - fix constness and reference arguments
- - CRL support (not much left to do?)
- - Code checking for OCX.
- - KSSLD should emit dcop signals to tell people when things change
- - <keygen> is not working.
- - Namespace it all to TDEIO::SSL:: in KDE4
- - Remove SSLv2
- - Fix ksslcalist and any code that uses subject/issuer name as provided by
- openssl since this is broken by design. Use MD5 sum for indexing the database