- October 10, 1998:
- I started writing a dialog base class that in future all dialogs
- will be derived from. It is suited with already-connected standard
- buttons (OK, Apply, Cancel) and some nice visual features (outer
- and inner frame, a common background pixmap for the frames) and
- with ready-to-use geometry management. Hopefully providing cute
- dialogs will became easier now.
- The new dialogs that use this common base class have a main widget
- they manage inside their inner frame. I usually create this widgets
- with qtarch.
- And I started to write the NEWS file :-)
- October 24, 1998:
- You may click on the email address in the about dialog to send me an
- email now.
- November 4, 1998:
- Did you ever wonder that the "Edit email address" dialog was nearly
- unusable? If you did, you should have a look at it. It has been
- improved to be more intuitive.
- The bug that prevented you from storing something in the country
- fields has been removed now.
- The dialog for editing the entry is now resized more properly.
- November 22, 1998:
- You may now click on the URL or email address that is displayed in
- the business card, both are interactive now.