In this file:
* Common Mistakes
* More Info
What it is
* kdict: graphical client for the DICT protocol.
* kit: AOL instant messenger client, using the TOC protocol
* knewsticker: RDF newsticker applet
* kpf: public fileserver applet
* kppp: dialer and front end for pppd
* ksirc: IRC client
* ktalkd: talk daemon
* kxmlrpc: TDE XmlRpc Daemon
* lanbrowsing: lan browsing tdeio slave
* krfb: Desktop Sharing server, allow others to access your desktop via VNC
* krdc: a client for Desktop Sharing and other VNC servers
* wifi: Wireless LAN tools
If configure claims Qt cannot be found, have a look at ftp://ftp.trolltech.com
and download the latest Qt 3.3.x release.
You can use --enable-debug with the configure script, if you want to have
debug code in your TDE apps and libs. I recommend to do this, since this
is alpha software and this makes debugging things a whole lot easier.
Have a look at the individual subdirectories, if you want to know, what
versions of apps are included.
Please direct any bug reports to our bug list by visiting
General TDE discussions should go to the Trinity mailing list (http://trinitydesktop.org/mailinglist.php).