- TDE version: R14.1
- Distribution: Debian Stretch
- Hardware: amd64
The txt body part is empty for this mail, so I assume it shows only the txt part per default and this is why I do not see the html message.
This does not happen if the mail has only html part.
It might be that behavior is correct, but I wish there would be a better solution. For example if txt body part is empty and html part exists to switch to html automatically as it was before. Perhaps I need to test with older version where #25 was not applied and compare. What do you think?
Steps to reproduce
- Mail with only html body part
- click mail in kontact
- Mail shows empty
- navigate to body and select html body part
- Mail shows as text (you see html code) and the area above saying it is html
- click the link in the area above html code
- html mail shows up as it should