When moving a TODO with the mouse (dragging) to another day the change is not saved to disc when the TODO is handled by a local directory resource. When using a file resource, this works.
Also it works when the TODOs date is changed in the dialog box.
- TDE version: R14.0.6, self compiled
- Distribution: Ubuntu 18.04
- Hardware: amd64
Steps to reproduce
- Create a TODO in a directory resource
- Move the TODO in the calendar view i.e. to another day
- Leave Kontact, the change is not saved
See also Issue #34 which may be related.