You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- This document describes the naming convention for the various kinds
- of DSOs (Dynamic Shared Objects).
- NOTE: Files of the format xxxx.la are libtool files that describe the
- actual DSO. The DSO itself is usually named xxxx.so or libxxxx.so.
- Some platforms require that the name of a DSO starts with "lib". On
- those platforms xxxx.la and libxxxx.la both generate DSOs with the
- same name "libxxxx.so". Since this leads to problems you should never
- use both "xxxx.la" and "libxxxx.la" as names for DSOs!!
- *** Since <appname>.la is reserved for KDEInit loadable modules, it is
- *** strongly recommended NEVER to use lib<appname>.la as the name of a
- *** library.