Filelight - a pie-chart diskspace viewer
Filelight allows you to understand how your diskspace is being used by
graphically representating your filesystem as a set of concentric
It is like a pie-chart indeed, but the segments nest allowing you to see
both which directories take up all your space as well as which
directories and files inside those directories are the real culprits.
* Click on directories to center the view there
* Click on files to launch the application associated with them
* Middle click to open files/directories with Konqueror
* Right click on the central white circle to manipulate the base
* Increase the window size to see more detail
* Hover over segments to find out more information
* Available as a view-KPart in Konqueror
* You can specify a directory to scan on startup from the command line,
$ filelight /home/mxcl
If you wish to contribute to filelight (TDE), you might do so:
- TDE Gitea Workspace (TGW) collaboration tool.
- TDE Weblate Translation Workspace (TWTW) collaboration tool.