You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Updated by "Update PO files to match POT (msgmerge)" hook in Weblate. Translation: applications/krename Translate-URL: https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/weblate/projects/applications/krename/
|3 weeks ago|
|doc||1 year ago|
|krename||1 year ago|
|translations||3 weeks ago|
|AUTHORS||12 years ago|
|CMakeL10n.txt||3 years ago|
|CMakeLists.txt||6 months ago|
|COPYING||12 years ago|
|ChangeLog||9 years ago|
|ConfigureChecks.cmake||2 years ago|
|Doxyfile||10 years ago|
|INSTALL||2 years ago|
|README||2 years ago|
|TODO||9 years ago|
|config.h.cmake||3 years ago|
|krename.tdevelop||10 years ago|
krename - a bach renamer for TDE.
Krename is a very powerful batch renamer for the Trinity Desktop
Krename can rename a list of files based on a set of expressions.
It can copy/move the files to another directory or simply rename
the input files.
* renaming a list of files based on a set of expressions
* copying/moving a list of files to another directory
* convert filenames to upper/lower case
* adding numbers to filenames
* finding and replacing parts of the filename
* rename Mp3/Ogg Vorbis files based on their ID3 tags.
* setting access and modification dates
* permissions and file ownership
* a plug-in API which allows you to extend krename's features
* rename directories recursively
* support for KFilePlugins
* create undo file
If you wish to contribute to krename (TDE), you might do so:
- TDE Gitea Workspace (TGW) collaboration tool.
- TDE Weblate Translation Workspace (TWTW) collaboration tool.