You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Signed-off-by: Slávek Banko <email@example.com>
|2 weeks ago|
|doc||2 weeks ago|
|src||2 weeks ago|
|translations||2 weeks ago|
|AUTHORS||8 years ago|
|CMakeL10n.txt||3 years ago|
|CMakeLists.txt||2 weeks ago|
|COPYING||8 years ago|
|ChangeLog||8 years ago|
|ConfigureChecks.cmake||1 year ago|
|Doxyfile||8 years ago|
|INSTALL||2 weeks ago|
|README||2 weeks ago|
|TODO||8 years ago|
|config.h.cmake||1 year ago|
kscope - a front-end to Cscope for TDE.
KScope provides a source-editing environment for C projects with
a focus on source editing and analysis.
KScope is built around an efficient mechanism for code-navigation which
allows the user to run queries on the code.
The types of queries KScope can run include:
* Get all references to a symbol
* Find the definition of a symbol
* Find all functions called by or calling to a function
* Find an EGrep pattern
* Find all files
These queries are handled by a Cscope process; kscope serves as
a front-end to this process, feeding it with queries and parsing
its output into result lists. The items in those lists can be selected
to open an editor at the matching line.
* Multiple editor windows (using your favourite TDE editor)
* Project management
* Front-end to most Cscope queries
* Tag list for every open editor
* Call-tree window
* Session management, including saving and restoring queries
* Works with externally-built cscope.out files
If you wish to contribute to kscope, you might do so:
- TDE Gitea Workspace (TGW) collaboration tool.
- TDE Weblate Translation Workspace (TWTW) collaboration tool.