* if you you want JPEG, PNG and TIFF support,
please install libpng, libjpeg and libtiff.
* XWD library requires X11/XWDFile.h.
* WMF library requires freetype2, libxml2
* SVG library requires rsvg-convert
* MNG library requires libmng
* TTF library requires libfreetype >= 2.1.9
* GIF library requires libungif
* All this packages plus -devel packages
* DXF library requires vec2web installed
* DJVU library requires "ddjvu" installed
* NEO, IFF, PICT and some other libraries require NetPBM installed
* ksquirrel-libs is a set of image codecs.
* It contains regular libraries for KSquirrel.
* It contains different image decoders for JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, PSD, GIF etc.
You can use ksquirrel-libs in other projects, just write your
own mechanism that could use the libraries.
* You can find latest version of ksquirrel-libs at http://ksquirrel.sf.net.
* You can find some interesting examples in "examples" directory
qgl - using ksquirrel-libs with Qt and OpenGL (QGLWidget)
qtapp - using ksquirrel-libs with Qt (QLabel)
To compile them cd to "examples" and run make
* You can simply use it in your viewer or any other program
* rawrgb library is a good example how to write new codec
Current version: see VERSION