TDE version: R14.1.0 dev
- Follow setup in #31
- Modify /etc/pmount.allow, to allow the disk to be mounted
- mount the disk by clicking on it from Konqueror storage media
- try to unmount the disk: nothing happens but in .xsession-errors a KDED crash is detected
- in Konqueror treeview, click on Storage Media again. An error dialog box inform that MediaManager is not running.
- Open TCC -> TDE Components -> Service manager. An error is displayed sayd that KDED can not be contacted. After pressing ok, all controls on the page are grayed out.
NOTE: kded can be safely restarted from Alt+F2 dialog